A magic carpet ride through the topsy-turvy universe in which we live.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

U.S. woman cited for yelling obscenities at overflowing toilet in her home
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS


SCRANTON, Pa. - Talk about a potty mouth.
A Scranton woman who allegedly shouted profanities at her overflowing
toilet within earshot of a neighbour was cited for disorderly conduct,
authorities said. Dawn Herb could face up to 90 days in jail and a
fine of up to $300.
"It doesn't make any sense. I was in my house. It's not like I was
outside or drunk," Herb told The Times-Tribune of Scranton. "The
toilet was overflowing and leaking down into the kitchen and I was
yelling (for my daughter) to get the mop."



Herb doesn't recall exactly what she said, but she admitted letting
more than a few choice words fly near an open bathroom window Thursday
night.
Her next-door neighbour, a city police officer who was off-duty at the
time, asked her to keep it down, police said. When she continued, the
officer called police.
Mary Catherine Roper, a lawyer with the American Civil Liberties Union
in Philadelphia, took issue with the citation.
"You can't prosecute somebody for swearing at a cop or a toilet," she said.

Zany Zany World staff acquired transcripts of the verbal exchange in question.

Woman: Oh F**K! Oh F**K!
Daughter: Shut the f**k up. I'm trying to watch Reba.
Woman: Pause that mother f**ker. I'm up to my knees in s**t right
now. Get me a f**king mop or something.

Daughter: For f**ks sake. Can't you go 5 minutes without s*%ting
all over yourself?

Woman: G**damit! If you don't get your fabutan'd a*s up here right
now, I'm going to...
(interrupted)
Neighbour: Would you quiet the f**k down? I'm trying to watch Reba.
Daughter: B*tch please! You're not the only one trying to watch
Reba. And just like you, I can't hear all the funny s*it going on
because my mom can't SOLVE HER OWN F**KING PROBLEMS WITHOUT A F**KING
MOP!




Woman: Go f**k yourself.
Daughter: I wish you were dead, you witch.
Neighbour: If you two don't shut the f**k up right now, I'm calling
the ma-f**kin' po-po.

Daughter: What's wrong officer b**ch-t*ts? You can't solve this case yourself?
Neighbour: F*#k it! (starts calling the police)
Woman: S*it! What a f**king mess. This is a f**king sh*tstorm disaster. F**k!

I'm not sure what's dirtier: the bathroom or their mouths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home